“The Sherpa people are well known for helping others to scale the great heights of the Himalayas. They do so quietly, efficiently and earn climbers’ trust.”
Alex Korjavine, international mountain climber, November 2013
- Brand reputation is often a most prized asset of most organisations. While a reputation can take years to build, it can be battered or ruined after one incident.
- The important relationship between organisations and their Suppliers including a bilateral duty-of-care. This includes the appropriate insurance cover aligned to their agreed service delivery to the particular organisation and contract.
- Specialist services to enhance procurement governance for our customers. We are 100% focused to help our customers reduce financial and reputation risk.
- We complement your procurement team or others overseeing Suppliers and their Agreements, working in a supportive and informative manner towards insurance compliance.
- Are the reason for our business and we respect this relationship with both direct and indirect customers.
- Are diverse and and include monitoring insurance compliance of Suppliers across multiple major Australian sports.
Our team supporting your organisation
We are a dedicated team with a unique capability which combines insurance expertise and external audit experience
Through working in business insurance, Andrew observed the lack of adequate insurance compliance within his customers. This represents a hidden exposure for the customer organisation that includes both financial and reputation risks.
Andrew is also the Managing Director of Sherpa Insurance, a business insurance specialist. Andrew is a former external auditor with PwC and member of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand and holds a Master of Applied Finance (Macquarie).
Insurance Technical Advisor
Business insurance specialist with 18 years experience. Previously worked for large and small insurance broking practices.
BCom Insurance and Accounting (Deakin)
Diploma of Financial Services (Insurance Broking)
Insurance analyst with an insurance compliance specialisation.
BSc Biological Sciences (Santo Tomas)
We welcome the opportunity to discuss with you your insurance requirements for Suppliers and to supplement and enhance your procurement
Sherpa Compliance is a division of Sherpa Insurance Pty Limited (ABN 53 134 410 129). Sherpa Insurance Pty Limited is a Corporate Authorised Representative (AR 468 925) of Focus Insurance Brokers Pty Ltd (ABN 19 159 596 246, AFSL 426797).